Happy Font Friday! I might have spent the afternoon at the beach instead of working on my Font Friday Post...but I have noticed that around the blogosphere, posts are still stellar, just less frequent. I know at least for me as a parent, it's hard to focus when two little ones are rarin' to go outside. But today I bring you another freebie for two reasons.
1. It's awesome and I used it in my invite button for Hello: a Seattle Blogger Meet & Greet.
2. I blew my budget this month (and a few coming months) by buying my ticket to ALT. I can live with that.
1. Create a background in Illustrator in the size needed and file/save for web and devices/save it as a png.
2. Open the png in another Artboard of the same size and type your quote on top.
3. Select all (type and image) and right click to Create Clipping Mask.
Tada! You could use this to make shapes like pennant or flags, too!
I'm sure all my font friends already knew this...their designs are so gorgeous. But go see for yourself!